Marketing Utilization Information
Article 1 (Purpose)
The Alder service (hereinafter referred to as “Services”) of Adler Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as “Company”) collects and use the applicants' personal information for the purpose of Article 2 to provide more diverse information and improve the quality of service with compliance to the 「Personal Information Protection Act」 and the 「Act on Promotion of Information and Communications Network Utilization and Information Protection」
Article 2 (Information about collection and use)
The personal information collected by the company, the purpose of use of the collected data, and the period of retention and usage are as follows. Among the applicants, only the information of applicants who have agreed to this marketing utilization agreement is collected, and the collected data is not used outside of the specified purpose of usage. We strive to ensure more thorough security to prevent accidents such as the leakage of personal information.
[Personal information collection/usage items]
Name, Contact, E-mail address
[Purpose of collection/usage of personal information]
1. Send notifications about Adler services
- Information on service advance reservation, service launch information, and service update information
2. Utilization in marketing and advertising
- Adler-hosted event information, Adler cooperation event information, Adler advisory group recruitment information, Adler experience group recruitment information
3. Provide marketing information
- The company may provide to applicants who have agreed to this marketing utilization agreement in the course of service operation. with various information through e-mail, SMS, push notifications, etc.
[Retention and usage period]
3 years from the date the applicant consents to this marketing utilization agreement or until consent is withdrawn
Article 3 (Withdrawal of consent to provision of information)
Applicants who have agreed to this Agreement and who wish to withdraw information may request to view, correct, or delete their personal information at any time, even if it has already been provided. Requests for viewing, correction, deletion, and withdrawal of consent to provide information can be requested through the link included in the advertising information or through Adler's representative number (02-824-6182) and Adler's representative email (email@example.com). In order to leave evidence of the request, the call history may be recorded, and the applicant agrees to this. It takes up to 10 days to withdraw applicant information already provided. Even if you request the withdrawal of the user consent, we inform you that it can be used for marketing until the withdrawal is applied for the reasons above. The company will do its best to process quickly to protect the applicant's valuable information.